C4NC was founded in 2007 when The Shepherd and Mother of Light, a humanitarian service group in Egypt aiding needy Copts, invited our group to witness the distressing environment within the Christian population in Egypt. This visit ignited our passion to pursue the cause and advocate awareness in the US. The inhumane conditions and extreme poverty became our drive to establish the organization for the sole purpose of helping the needy Coptic population of Egypt.
Care 4 Needy Copts is committed to raise awareness of the needy Copts in Egypt who live in extreme poverty. Provide the funding channel to support their development programs, serve the donors spiritually to see Christ in giving and inspire the new generation to embrace the vision .
- Raise public awareness in Coptic and non-Coptic communities worldwide about the needy Copts in Egypt who are suffering.
- Serve as many needy families as possible through monthly financial support.
- Ensure each needy family has its basic needs for food, shelter, clean water, electricity, and sanitation met.
- Provide immediate medical assistance to the sick and transportation to medical services as needed.
- Recruit volunteers to spread our message worldwide and assist in fundraising to serve the needy Copts.
- Provide education and employment opportunities to needy families so that they can become self sufficient.
- Support and create income generating activities to enable the needy to develop a livelihood.
- Provide communities with health clinics offering basic services, necessary check-ups, and required immunizations.