C4NC was founded in 2007 when The Shepherd and Mother of Light, a humanitarian service group in Egypt aiding needy Copts, invited our group to witness the distressing environment within the Christian population in Egypt. This visit ignited our passion to pursue the cause and generate awareness in the US. The inhumane conditions and extreme poverty became our drive to establish the organization for the purpose of helping the needy Coptic population of Egypt.
Care 4 Needy Copts is committed to raising awareness of the needy Copts in Egypt who live in extreme poverty. We provide the funding to support development programs in Egypt, serve the donors spiritually to help them see Christ through giving, and inspire the next generation to embrace the vision.
- Raise public awareness in Coptic and non-Coptic communities worldwide about the needy Copts in Egypt who are suffering.
- Serve as many needy families as possible through monthly financial support.
- Ensure each needy family has access to its basic needs for food, shelter, clean water, electricity, and sanitation.
- Provide immediate medical assistance to the sick and transportation to medical services as needed.
- Provide communities with health clinics offering basic services, necessary check-ups, and required immunizations.
- Provide education and employment opportunities to needy families so that they can become self-sufficient.
- Support and create income-generating activities to enable the needy to develop a livelihood.
- Recruit volunteers to spread our message worldwide and assist in fundraising to serve the needy Copts.